Students in our K–12 classrooms witness heroism every day.
The Compass Learning Classroom Heroes program recognizes and showcases exceptional educators who are applying Compass Learning software in the classroom to personalize learning and empower students to achieve. Whether it’s your own story about how your careful planning and hard work resulted in positive outcomes in the classroom, or you want to share the story of a teacher who is making notable progress using Compass Learning, we want to hear about it.
Share your hero story!
REWARDS FOR THE CLASSROOM HERO
Story submissions must meet the following criteria:
- Teacher must have engaged students using Compass Learning products for a period of at least two months
- Submission must include at least one (1) qualitative example and at least one (1) quantitative example of results from the teacher’s use of Compass Learning products to increase student achievement in the classroom
- Submission must be verifiable by an administrator at the teacher’s school
Qualified Classroom Heroes will receive the following recognition:
- $50 gift card to spend on the classroom
- Letter to the teacher’s principal and/or superintendent with a Classroom Hero certificate for the administrator to present to the teacher
- A page on the Compass Learning Classroom Heroes website that features the Classroom Hero’s story
SEE AN EXAMPLE SUBMISSION