Compass Learning Classroom Heroes | Compass Learning Classroom Heroes – Share Your Hero Story1434
Share Your Hero Story.
Fill out the four-part form below to nominate your Compass Learning Classroom Hero. If you need guidance or ideas for the types of information needed to complete the nomination (especially in some of the long-form questions), take a look at the example submission or read some of our hero stories.
REWARDS FOR THE CLASSROOM HERO
Story submissions must meet the following criteria:
- Teacher must have engaged students using Compass Learning products for a period of at least two months
- Submission must include at least one (1) qualitative example and at least one (1) quantitative example of results from the teacher’s use of Compass Learning products to increase student achievement in the classroom
- Submission must be verifiable by an administrator at the teacher’s school
Qualified Classroom Heroes will receive the following recognition:
- $50 gift card to spend on the classroom
- Letter to the teacher’s principal and/or superintendent with a Classroom Hero certificate for the administrator to present to the teacher
- A page on the Compass Learning Classroom Heroes website that features the Classroom Hero’s story